Merry Christmas from Medicine Hat Cowboy Poetry Foundation
Wishing you all the joys this season brings: family, friends, feasts, fun.
For unusual, informative, local viewing we suggest you view our website at MHCowboyLife.com. You will find:
- New videos in the Country Stories Series. See recently posted interviews with Jim Wilson, Frances Sanderson, and Henry Cavan’s great-grandsons. See also Vi Riegers’ Christmas memory, Amy Brusky’s To Ginger with Love, Meet Harry Forbes and The Lone Wolf of Bindloss with Harold Fieldberg. Learn about local historical events. Beats reruns of old Christmas movies!
- Read Runaway Horses: #7 in the Harry Forbes series. https://mhcowboylife.com/harry-forbes-remembers/
- Read Tale of a Special Brother, # 3 in the I-Alice series by Alice Kanewischer https://mhcowboylife.com/cowboy-stories/i-alice/
- Everything you wanted to know about the history of Redcliff in one convenient place: https://mhcowboylife.com/cowboy-stories/round-medicine-hat/
- Read the December 2021 issue of Medicine Hat Cowboy Life, our newsletter: https://mhcowboylife.com/newsletter-medicine-hat-cowboy-life/ Be sure to sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter automatically. https://mhcowboylife.com/contact/subscribe/
- Consider joining the Medicine Hat Cowboy Poetry Foundation. Only $20. Get your souvenir coaster. https://mhcowboylife.com/contact/membership-application.
The weatherman predicts a cold Christmas week. Stay in and stay warm, if you can; if you can’t stay in, stay safe. Hope to see you next year.
Medicine Hat Cowboy Poetry Foundation Board:
Jen Zollner, President; Shelley Goldbeck, Vice President; Cheryl Dust, Secretary; Carol Eisenbarth, Treasurer and Donna Moore, Board Member.